Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alternative Health Therapy, How Succesful It Works

More and more alternative health therapy treatments are available these days, but how well they solve our health problems. In this article I write on this topic, I hope you find interesting and enjoyable to read.A few years ago, my girlfriend was having some problems with his health, he complained constantly ache DIFFERENT areas of her body. He felt drowsy, and usually small. He went to the doctor and tried conventional treatments and tablets. Unfortunately, this does not fix the situation and he became increasingly frustrated.

My friend recommended reflexology and despite many reservations and doubts about my girlfriend decided to give it a go. He returned to his office filled with excitement and said that he had never felt more relaxed. Now, this is not to say that reflexology works for everyone, but his experience was very positive.This positive outcome my girlfriend came more open to alternative therapy and then decided to attend a meeting Aromatherapy. He really enjoyed it and now looking into other treatments such as reiki and things, such as Indian head massage, she is getting hooked.


What our own experience, I'm someone had a speech impediment known as a stutter from the age of four. My parents regularly took minutes for the traditional speech therapy the next eleven years. Advice on what I remember there were two times, first, they advised me to take a deep breath before speaking and secondly, to speak more slowly. I had no confidence in these therapeutic My friend talked about so much faster than me, and not one of them took a deep breath before he spoke. He also had never had a stutter themselves and therefore felt it was impossible to them to understand what I was going through.


WHEN working hard for almost a year I was able to overcome my stutter. I did this by reading many books to do with positive thinking and mind over Asia, as well as people who I thought was a very good talk. This was my own form of alternative therapy treatment and it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment